Thursday, April 21, 2016

Mother's Day Printable Cards

Happy almost weekend!

This weekend freebie is coming early because tomorrow evening I will be running around and stuffing my face with Tucanos, ooooh yeah!

Mother's Day is coming up and in the process of browsing the cards section, nothing quote fits what I want to say or is too generic. So I thought of specifically what I would want to say to my own mother and came up with these easily printable 5x7 cards!

This is what I call the "thank you - and sorry - for" series. Motherhood is a big struggle at times, and it wasn't until I had my own child that my eyes were opened to what my mother truly did for me day in and day out.

Click on the links below for the full resolution 5x7 digital files (easily printed from home or a local photo store).

Card 1
Card 2
Card 3


xoxo,

Di



No comments:

Post a Comment