Tuesday, April 19, 2016

You Are Our Greatest Adventure

The most fun of what I do is creating custom prints for someone else's home! I live for it!! Being able to take someone's vision and run with it and produce something they didn't even think of is so satisfying and crazy fun.

My very first college room mate in college at UVU in Orem, UT was "L". Oh my gosh, this girl provided the best time and is one of the funniest people I know: vacuuming up my earrings, (accidentally) killing her boyfriend's beta fish and buying another one trying to cover it up (and failing), etc.

We both had baby boys around the same time and she's been wanting to make a print with the quote "You are our greatest adventure on it" but never found what she was looking for or got around to it.

I was able to whip this up for her and I'm so happy with how it turned out! So of course, it had to be added to the shop :D


xoxo,

Di


No comments:

Post a Comment